Thursday, October 22, 2009

In & Around Tim Lincecum


Tim Lincecum Interview

For what achievement is this person most widely known? What is their life story?
- Led high school team to 3 single a championships
- Named Washington’s Gatorade Player of the Year
- Rated as 2nd best amateur prospect by Baseball America in 2006
- 2-time Pac-10 Conference player of the year
- 2008 CY Young winner
- All Star pitcher in 2008 and 2009

Devan: You have many nicknames, but what is your favorite?
Tim: I would have to say my old nickname from college, Sea biscuit, and the smallest underdog horse who ran faster than he looked.

Devan: What is your favorite pre-game meal?
Tim: Quick stuff, probably Easy Mac

Devan: If you were stranded on a desert island what three things would you take? Tim: If would have to say my family, Three of best friends, and probably a ball and a glove
Devan: Do you have any pre-game superstition that helps you play better? Tim: I polish my shoes before every game. I try not to think about the pressure to much… just have fun.
Devan: If you could spend a day with any athlete present or past, who would it be? Tim: Probably Sandy Koufax, I learned so many things watching him on TV.
Devan: Finally, what is the one thing you could not live without?
Tim: Defiantly baseball, it’s just always been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment